The Records Department is charged with keeping all records of the Sheriff's Office. Most records are kept on file for five years and some are retained indefinitely. The Records Department also maintains an array of technical and computer services. These services provide information for the entire office, supporting investigations and other activities.
Records Requests information:
- Completed requests may be submitted via email - email@example.com
- Active reports are not available for release or review until they have been cleared.
- Any record not picked up within 60 days will be destroyed and payment will not be refunded.
- Incident reports and traffic accident reports are $10 per copy. Payment may be done online through the Cache County Sheriff's webpage.
- If unable to come to the office in person during office hours 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. to complete the request process, please complete the Request for Records form and the Notarization form and email them to the above email address. Payment can be completed online through the CCSO webpage.
Your request for records will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the Government Records Access Management Act (GRAMA) 63G-2-101 Utah Code Annotated. Your request will be processed as soon as reasonably possible, but may take up to 10 working days. Some records may contain information that is classified as 'protected', 'private' or 'controlled' and may only be released under certain circumstances. U.C.A.63G-2-302, 303, 304.
Records Request Form
Waiver to Release Information Form
Notarization Form to Verify Identification
Note: Cache County Sheriff's Office does not accept personal checks. For payment we do accept cash and credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard and Discover). When using a credit/debit card, an additional fee for processing the charge will apply. The credit/debit card fee is $1.75 for charges up to $50.00, $2.00 for charges $51.00 and over, $3.75 for charges $76.00 and over, and $5.75 for charges $101.00 and over.