Purchasing Sandbags


SandbagsIf you are anticipating any flooding, but have not had a history of it, you need to purchase your sandbags from one of the following local retailers:


  • CAL Ranch
  • Home Depot
  • Lowes
  • Smithfield Implement
  • Stock Building Supply


Purchasing Sand


If you are in need of sand, you can purchase it from one of the following local retailers:


  • LeGrand Johnson Contruction Co.
  • Staker/Parsons Companies
  • Geneva Rock


Who to contact?


If you are currently experiencing flooding, please follow the directions below:


  • If you live in a city, please contact your mayor or city manager to receive sandbags and/or sand for you.
  • If you live in the unincorporated County, please contact the Cache County Road Department at 755-1560 between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm, Monday thru Thursday.
  • At any other time, you may contact the Cache County Sheriff's Office at 755-1000.